Do you have private health insurance? Did you know that many private health funds expire at the end of December and most of these do not allow a rollover of benefits? This usually means if you don’t use it you will lose it!
If your private health fund is due to reset on the 1st January 2017, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible before the end of the year to make the most of your insurance benefits.
Here are some tips to prevent you missing out;
- Find out if your health fund runs on a calendar or financial year basis. A simple call to your health fund should answer this.
- Find out if you have any remaining entitlements for claims from your health fund.
- Contact us to find out about any outstanding dental treatments that you can have completed before the 31st December 2016.
- If you or your family have not had a dental health examination or hygiene visit in the last six months, it is a good idea to book in an appointment to ensure we can fit in any required treatments before the end of the year.
- Start thinking about this now, with the Christmas holidays fast approaching along with the health funds reseting, it is a busy time of year and appointments can fill up quickly. You don’t want to miss out!
Call us today on (07) 3393 9550 or click below to make an appointment. New patients and enquiries are welcome.
Been a while since you've seen a dentist?